Reasons why October is the best month:
- Cold but dry weather
- Everything is pretty colours
- Pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin coffee
- Everything being made to look spooky
- Horror movies on TV all the time
- Jumper weather
- Dressing up as scary things
- Hot drinks
- Lots of sweets
The smell of dying leaves
If u don’t like October get the FUCK outta my house
I am SO STOKED that I’m gonna be in the US for halloween. My friends are taking me to Six Flags which apparently has stuff going on for halloween and on october 31 I’m gonna be seeing some of my favourite bands at The FEST.
- When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick… and I used to read it to your father. Today I’m going to read it to you.
- Does it got any sports in it?
- Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles…
what movie is this ?
This is very important if you’re ever in a situation similar this pretend that you’re dead don’t scream and @#!*%
my dad told us this if someone shoots up our school
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS
not even a joke we learned this in Police Explorers and put it on your clothing as well but go quickly because you don’t know where the person is.
what a sad world we live in where we are taught tips that are used in active war zones just to survive school or the mall
I’d like to point out that this is 100% an American thing. I, as a 23-year-old European, have never in my entire life seen an actual gun up close. In movies, sure, but I have never held - or even seen - a gun. None of my friends have either.
When I left Chicago last month, my friend Victoria (who I had only met that week) told me that “it was gonna be weird not having me around, since I was pretty much part of the group now” and it broke my heart. I want to drive around in Corey’s car with Joyce Manor blasting at full volume. I want to sit on the curb at Division St talking to Jordan about life. I want minute-long hugs with Ashley and go to Dimo’s to hang out with Tim. I want to meet up with Becky and go to Reckless. I want to listen to Anthony sing about girls at Cubs games. I want to go back to Chicago. I want to go home.
It sucks so much that the people I wanna hang out with most live over 4,000 miles from me.